Poor Binocular (2-eyed) Coordination
Vision Therapy helps individuals develop normal coordination and teamwork of the two eyes (binocular vision). When the two eyes fail to work together as an effective team, performance in many areas can suffer (reading, sports, depth perception, eye contact, etc.).
To learn more about binocular (two-eyed) vision, visit any of these web pages on:
- What is Binocular Vision?
- What is Depth Perception and Stereo Vision?
- Adults and Children Gain Binocular Vision and 3D Depth Perception.
- Adults and Children Improve Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming.
- The Eye Hop – Explore Your Binocular Vision.
- The Framing Game – A Binocular Vision Test.
- What is Seeing Double or Double Vision?
Dr. Danberg is centrally located in CT and serving Upper New Haven, Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, Tolland and Windham Counties as well as Southern Mass. Call 860-657-9189 or send us a secure email to schedule an appointment.