Vision Therapy can help those individuals who lack the necessary visual skills for effective reading, writing, and learning (i.e., eye movement and focusing skills, convergence, eye-hand activity, visual memory skills, etc.).
To learn more about learning-related vision problems, visit any of these web pages on:
- 20-20 Eyesight and 20/20 Eye Screenings – Not Perfect for Learning and School!
- All About Learning Related Vision Problems.
- Learning Related Vision Problems and Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD),Dyslexia, and Learning Disabilities (LDs).
- Eyesight & Vision: Vision Therapy Helps Students with Reading Problems or Reading Below Grade Level, Handwriting, Homework, Spelling, and Math, etc.
- Eyesight & Vision: Vision Therapy Helps Students Who’ve Been Labeled Attention Deficit (ADHD), Slow Learners, Lazy Students, Behavior Problems, Special Education, Gifted Learning Disabled, etc.
- Vision Therapy as Treatment for Learning Disabilities.
Dr. Danberg is centrally located in CT and serving Upper New Haven, Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, Tolland and Windham Counties as well as Southern Mass. Call 860-657-9189 or send us a secure email to schedule an appointment.